Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Feeling down

This morning was our IUI, and things went smoothly. The doctor said everything looked good, and the procedure wasn't as uncomfortable as it was the last time. The strange thing is while I was happy at the doctor's office that things went well, as soon as we were in the car my excitement faded. After other appointments, Robby and I usually will talk about our future baby or dream about it becoming a reality, but today felt different, and I'm not sure why. The only thing I want to do is hide out right now.

Usually when I write a downer blog post, I write it after I've already come out of the depression. That's not the case today. However, knowing that God has been with us every step of the way regarding this (and everything), I can rest assured that He's with me and He knows the deepest corners of my heart that even I am unaware of. I find comfort in that today.

No comments:

Post a Comment