Friday, May 3, 2013

IVF Results :(

We found out at bout 9:45 this morning that my bloodwork was negative and our IVF was not a success. We are heartbroken. We honestly didn't know that we could experience such grief as we do right now. We've had a lot of disappointments along the way, countless negatives, but this loss is deeper. We had something, two somethings, and now they're gone.

Thanks, as always, for your prayers, your love, your support. We are encouraged by them, by you, and are encouraged by our God who is with us and loves us.

5 comments:

  1. There are no words to say how truely sorry I am for your loss. I firmly believe that you will meet your two babies in heaven someday. I am heartbroken for you and praying that Jesus would ease your pain in a way that only He can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh friend I am so so sorry. praying for Jesus to comfort you in this loss. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Candace, I am so sorry for your loss. I will be praying for God to heal your broken hearts. Kelly just told me the sad news (we've been praying for you these past 2 weeks)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ugh, ugh, ugh!! I am truly sorry for your loss. My heart aches for you both! We are praying for you and asking God to be with you during this heart break. Huggs and Prayers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, each one of you. Thank you for your prayers -- they mean so much to me -- and for your continued prayers as we heal.

      Delete