Thursday, September 16, 2010

Decisions, for now at least

Robby and I have decided to take a break. This month was hard: it began with a strange sense of numbness about it all, then great excitement, then utter disappointment. This emotional rollercoaster is more than I can handle, and that's just part of it. Physically, things have been tough. It seems the cysts just get worse and worse (which makes sense, since some are left over from each previous cycle), my hormones are all over the place, and I absolutely hate the progesterone suppositories (they cause all kinds of problems!). As sad as I am about another empty month, I feel relieved to have some time off from this again. Maybe we'll try another IUI in a couple of months. In the meantime, God is still working in us and is completely able to do a miracle when He chooses.

No comments:

Post a Comment