Last week, I nominated eleven bloggers to receive a Sunshine Award, women who have been encouraging to me through their comments, prayers, and stories.
But there is someone I didn't mention who really deserves all the awards I could ever give, someone who is with me through it all, someone who brings light in my darkest days and my brightest days.
I'm talking about my sweetie, my honey, my best friend of a decade. So last week we cuddled up on the couch (yep, we still do that) and he told me his answers. Here they are, his words, my typing.
1. Do you prefer savory or sweet for breakfast?
I like both, savory and sweet. I like to have alternate bites of each.
2. What is a beauty product you simply cannot live without?
Old Spice Anti-Perspirant in Pure Sport
3. Complete the sentence: I wish I had more time for...
...my wife. Even though I spend lots of time with her, I always want more time. (I promise those are his words. I'm a lucky girl.)
4. What is the last book you read?
Umm....(We had to talk this one out. He's not much of a reader of novels.) I read gods at war by Kyle Idleman.
5. Which do you prefer: a live or fake Christmas tree?
Fake - they're easier.
6. What is your favorite Christmas carol?
"O Holy Night"
7. If you could own a home anywhere, where would it be?
Laguna Beach. No wait. New York City.
8. Which do you like better: gold or silver?
Silver - our house is covered in it right now.
9. If you were a flower, what flower would you be?
Can I be a tree? (Of course.) An elm.
10. What is your favorite book of the Bible?
11. What is something you're holding to or remembering this Christmas season?
I'm thinking a lot about worship and remembering to worship God at Christmas.
Thanks Robby for indulging me ;) And I hope you all enjoyed a glimpse into the mind of my DH. Here's a recent picture of us at Thanksgiving. Love him so!